With a 100% carbon-fiber, hollow core construction, the Hans Pro Ultra Lite Device offers a 100 gram weight savings over the already super-lightweight Hans Ultra. Weighing in at under a pound, the Pro Ultra Lite is constructed from the latest aerospace grade carbon-fiber and is FIA approved. Sharing the same sleek low-profile design as the Ultra Prodevices, the Ultra Lite allows for easier entry and exit in even the smallest, tightest race cars. The Sliding-style tether is standard for great visibility (with no loss of protection).
Note: Medium device with padding removed weighs 0.97 lbs. The Hans Pro Ultra is currently only available with a 20-degree layback, in size Medium or Large.
|Part Number:||HADK14236-31-FIA, HADK14246-31-FIA|
- FIA certified
- Ultra lightweight Carbon Fiber, hollow-core construction
- Easy vehicle entry/exit, even in smaller vehicles
- FIA rating is equivalent to SFI 38.1 rating and accepted by all US and International Road Racing organizations.
- M6 style anchor installs directly to SA2015 and later helmets.
- Tools not included. Installation tools are not included with your device purchase. If needed, please contact us after ordering at email@example.com and they will be included at no extra charge.