The new Series 2A has new features never seen before in the Head and Neck Restraint market. These new Patent Pending Features include:
Advanced Axis Adjustment allows you to adjust shoulder width, arm angle and arm width. Fits different body shapes and sizes and adjusts to different race seats.
- Super Lightweight at approximately 900 grams.
- Extremely Comfortable feels like you have nothing on.
- Dual Compound Frame Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the shoulder frame offering leading structural characteristics. Arms made with a Modified Alloy material give the device a dampening characteristic in a crash. The two materials work together offering excellent performance.
- Stainless Steel Hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength to provide long lasting strength.
- Kevlar Webbing Single Point Tether connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use.
- 02 Spring Clip Quick Connect makes it even easier to disconnect the device from the helmet.
- Belt Channel with Wings accepts 2” or 3” belts.
- Replaceable Padding is easy to clean and/or replace for continued comfort.
- Helmet Hardware needed is included to connect to helmet.
- SFI 38.1 Certified