Using professional-grade equipment, Speedcom Communications has designed and produced the ultimate In-Car intercom system on the market. Designed with student-instructor scenarios in mind, the 2MPI Intercom is portable and operates on either 4x AA batteries, or with a permanent 12V power source. Extra loud, high-quality sound features independent driver/co-driver volume controls for easy control of noise levels. Built-in intercom leads with IMSA-style connectors can be attached directly to a radio-equipped helmet, or use the Speedcom Single-Ear Headset (sold separately).
Note: Student headsets not included (sold separately).
- Independent volume controls for driver and co-driver
- 4 AA battery operation for portable application
- 12 V harness for permanent installation
- Integrated roll bar mounting brackets for ease of installation.
- Audio output to record audio in real time on your video device. (Video device must be equipped with an external audio input and an additional cable may be needed)
- Extra loud volume with superb sound quality.
- ON/OFF indicator LED.
- Built in intercom to helmet leads with IMSA style standard wiring configuration.