A major revision to our Simpson Diamondback for 2021 combines a new Italian composite shell with a shorter chinbar and changes to the visor mounting for improved fit and function while also providing enhanced impact protection.
- Recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal
- Radio communications may be added
- Head restraint ready
- Italian composite shell
- Assembled in Texas
- Your helmet ships with one clear shield installed. Order additional shields here.
- Defined “wave eliminators” increase functionality from an aerodynamic aspect
- Side pipe option available for an additional $150 (call 800-654-7223 to order)
- Recommended for multi-use including Stock Car, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Road Racing and Off Road
Snell SA2015 vs SA2020 …what’s changed?
- The Snell SA2020 testing requirements have changed a small amount and have now become more in line with the FIA 8859 Helmet Standard.
- Increased velocity by 5-10% for impact testing on the 2nd hit across all shell sizes.
- Increased velocity from 5.7 to 6.0 m/s on the 54cm to 59cm size.
- Increased peak G threshold on the 54cm to 59cm size and 60cm-64cm size.