Zamp Racing is proud to announce our revolutionary RL-70E SWITCH helmet. Our unique system allows you to easily configure your helmet for a variety of racer setups by removing a cheek pad and three screws. Adding communication or hydration to your helmet has never been so easy! This helmet features the new DDAIR-SYSTEM, a new dual-density air integration relief system. Full 360-degree air channeling providing ultimate airflow. Cool air enters the helmet, warm air leaves the helmet.
- Features Include:
- Composite Aramid Mix Lightweight Shell
- Certified as Full Face, but has open face feel
- Z-Design in Shell circulates air throughout the shell utilizing large internal channels
- Channels in Chin Bar EPS allow for easy mounting of communications/microphone, drink tube.
- Ear Cups are included in the helmet and Ear Pads included on the chin strap, to allow driver to hear what they need to hear
- Z-20 Peak Visor included
- M6 Inserts for Head & Neck Restraint
- Triangle Caps: Aero Cap OR Communication Cap; Aero Cap for Open Wheel; Comm Cap for Easy Communication Install or Hydration; Fits Left or Right, Easy to Reconfigure – Installation available for Communications and Hydration