Pyrotect’s New SA2020 ProSport composite helmets have been designed for increased safety, comfort and unmatched quality at an affordable price. The ProSport helmets come with a unique six pad interior system which allows for resizing the helmet for a perfect fit and are vacuum bagged and autoclave cured for superior helmet strength and durability while keeping the helmet as light as possible. The clean Pro Sport style includes a duckbill which improves aerodynamics and reduces neck strain of drivers who race open wheel cars by increasing downforce in the front. The Pro Sport helmets also include our P1 venting system with strategically placed ventilation ports in the front and exhaust ports at the top rear for superior air circulation throughout the helmets interior. Additionally, the ProSport helmet is designed with a duckbill and built in airfoil on the back to reduce neck strain and wind drag.
- Designed with a Composite Tri Weave Vacuum bagged & autoclave cured lightweight shell for maximum durability
- Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chinstrap
- New Interchangeable six pad headliner and cheek pad system for better adjustability, added comfort, and cleaning
- Front and rear top venting for improved air intake and heat exhaust.
- P-1 Venting with aluminum screen.
- .125″ Polycarbonate shield with tear off post
- Rubber eye port seal
- Compatible with Racing Optics or Ultra Shield tear offs
- Large eye port offers greater visibility
- M6 inserted for head-neck restraint devices
- Great aerodynamics
- Fire retardant Nomex interior.
- Snell SA 2020 rated
- Sizes XS to XXL