This All New Design Stage 1 package includes the basic components needed to mount your engine into your Nissan 350Z. This consists of Sikky’s industry leading motor mounts, trans mount, rear sump oil pan, and driveshaft. This stage 1 package is ideal for a do-it-yourself type who wants to source or fabricate their own fuel lines, power steering lines, intake, wiring etc.. All these options are available with our “Spec Your Own Kit” option. For those who want a turn key engine swap setup, we offer a comprehensive Stage 3 Swap Package that includes everything needed to install and start your new LS engine.
- New kit design placing the engine lower and further back than any kit on the market today.
- Requires no cutting or welding and does not hang below the cross member when installed. When using the Sikky kit it’s a direct drop in solution.
- Does not require removal of the secondary firewall like our competitors kits do. No cutting, drilling spot welds or modifications required, making this an easy bolt in job.
- Developed for left hand drive and right hand drive vehicles.
- Transmission – This kit is designed to work with many different transmission options. T56, TR6060, and CD009 to name a few. Choose the appropriate transmission option from the drop down menu.
- Some AC compressor and bracket setups may interfere with the right side engine mount and require modification or changing out for different accessories.
- Many options to choose from the DYI’er to full custom install. Give us a call to make it right!