MaxOut™ dry chemical fire extinguishers effectively smother flammable liquid fires without conducting electricity back to the operator – just the type of protection needed in an automotive environment (never use water on a flammable liquid or electrical fire).
MaxOut™ extinguishers containing more than 1 lb. of agent are also rated for common combustibles like wood, paper, rubber, and some plastics. This added effectiveness makes them ideal for outdoor, marine and home use as well.
For ease of maintenance, all MaxOut™ dry chemical fire extingiushers utilize free flowing and non-caking additives.
* “A” fire classification applies to models of 2.5 lb. and larger
- Listed and rated by Underwriters Laboratories
- US Coast Guard approved with standard bracket (listed on UL label, models of 2.5 lb. and larger)
- Steel mounting bracket
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Six year limited warranty