Highlighting our commitment to innovation G-FORCE Racing Gear proudly introduces the SuperNova helmet; our first full carbon fiber helmet. It has a 100% T800 carbon fiber shell which keeps the weight under 3 pounds in any configuration. This makes the SuperNova the lightest helmet that we have ever made and on par with options from other manufacturers that cost three times our price. We achieved this dramatic weight-reduction through a variety of exceptionally designed features:
- Our thinnest Polycarbonate shield ever produced at only 2.5mm
- Smaller shield lock posts, which makes the shield easier to open and close while reducing weight
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchors that are smaller than previous designs and still strong enough to pass the stringent SA2020 and FIA8859 testing
- The trim around the shield and bottom of the helmet is made of a higher quality material than we have ever used before and is thinner and lighter
- Our chin strap is made of high-quality fiber braid that is thinner than the competition and still provides a comfortable fit.
- The impact liner is made of a graphite EPS which naturally has a gray/black color. This means that the exposed liner doesn’t have to be painted which is more environmentally friendly and helps reduce the overall weight of the helmet.
The newly designed Comfort Blend Plus liner is wrapped in an unbelievably soft knit material that features our TrackPAT vision enhancing print, which breaks up the solid color in your peripheral vision that other helmet liners can create. This unique material helps reduce distraction on the track which also increases your ability to focus.
The entire Comfort Blend Plus liner is removable, replaceable and adjustable and every SuperNova helmet comes with a set of sizing pads so that the driver can fine tune the helmets fit to suit his or her comfort needs. Memory foam ear liner pads are also included.
Making the SuperNova even more adaptable is the optional top blower attachment which converts this already premium model to a fresh air helmet. This add-on feature can be replaced on the fly without the need for any tools. If you prefer standard cooling vents or the top blower for your forced air system, the SuperNova has you covered either way and ready for that podium finish!
- 100% T800 Carbon Fiber Shell
- Total weight less than 3lbs
- Dual Certification: SA2020 & FIA8859
- One of the largest eye ports on the market, providing the largest field of view possible (V-67 o / H-220 o)
- The Dual Top Ventilation System allows for tool-free hot-swapping from the included Top Cover with front air scoop for the optional Top Air cover for use with a forced air system.
- Aerodynamic styling with front duckbill and Kammback
- Comfort Blend Plus Liner featuring removable, replaceable and adjustable pads for a more individualized fit, TrackPAT vision enhancing print and appointed with embroidered GF logos
- Multi-Density EPS liner engineered for maximum performance
- 5mm thin optically correct Polycarbonate shield
- Exquisitely engineered synthetic rubber shield seal keeps dirt and debris from being a distraction
- High quality materials allow the chin strap to be thinner for a more comfortable and secure fit
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchor
- Sizes: XSM – XXL (53-64cm)
- Colors: Black/Large Weave Carbon Fiber