Representing a dynamic advance in design and functionality is the new Nova OF helmet. The sleek contours of this next-gen open face helmet both look fantastic and make the helmet aerodynamically smooth and lightweight for those high-speed track days.
Our newly designed Comfort Blend Plus liner is wrapped in a knit material featuring the TrackPAT vision enhancing print, which breaks up the solid color in your peripheral vision that other helmet liners can create. This helps improve focus and reduce distraction on the track.
The entire Comfort Blend Plus liner is removable, replaceable and adjustable and every Nova OF helmet comes with a set of sizing pads so that the driver can fine tune the fit of the helmet to suit his or her comfort needs. Another layer of comfort is added with the high-quality fiber braid used for our chin straps which helps also keep it thinner than our competition while still being durable.
The impact liner is made of a graphite EPS which naturally has a gray/black color. This means that the exposed liner does not have to be painted which is more environmentally friendly and helps keep the average weight of helmet from 2.9 pounds up to size Medium and 3.1 pounds up to size XXL.
- Lightweight Composite blend shell
- Total weight of just over 3lbs
- Certification: SA2020
- Next-Gen open face design with Kammback
- Comfort Blend Plus Liner featuring removable, replaceable and adjustable pads for a customized fit and TrackPAT vision enhancing print
- Removable and adjustable visor with tinted sun-strip
- Multi-Density EPS liner engineered for maximum performance
- High quality materials allow the chin strap to be thinner for a more comfortable and secure fit
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchor
- Sizes: XSM – XXL (53-64cm)
- Colors: White