Carbotech Racing Brake Pads are some of the highest performing brake pads in the world, coming directly from Carbotech’s research and manufacturing plant in Concord, NC, the racing headquarters of the USA.
Carbotech Performance Brakes utilize true race compounds that are rotor friendly, eliminating the grabbing and locking up that keeps so many drivers and race cars from performing at their peak. You want to go deep to gain those precious fractions of a second before you need to brake, and Carbotech brakes let you do just that. In every turn, all race long.
Designed by racers for racers, Carbotech brakes can be specified to meet the needs of your car and driving style. Give us a call and we can recommend the compounds that will be perfect for your front and rear pads and shoes, assuring that they perform together with optimum effectiveness.
Carbotech pads are relatively easy on rotors, and if you’re using your street car for track days, Carbotechs produce a mostly non-corrosive dust for easy wheel and paint cleaning.
Carbotech XP10 Compound Description
- Carbotech’s most popular race/track pad
- Very high initial bite friction material, with a high coefficient of friction and excellent rotor friendliness
- Fade resistance is in excess of 1650 °F
- Due to the high level of friction and bite, this material is recommended for cars weighing around 2,000 lbs or more
- Ideal for advanced/instructor-level HPDE drivers
XP10 still maintains the highly praised release and excellent modulation, rotor friendliness, and non-corrosive dust that have made all Carbotech compounds so successful.
XP10 is not recommended as a daily-driven street pad due to possible elevated levels of dust and noise.
Made in the USA
F10 / F11 (11-16) > M5 (2013-2016)
F12 / F13 (12-18) > M6