BrakeOMeter® (BOM) introduced its new Non-Indicating Spinner (NIS) model! It’s a non-indicating spinner version of The Knob with a Brain®.
The NIS is specifically designed for the cost conscious racer.
The NIS gives you the same great turning feel, and positive locking detents, to eliminate self-adjusting, as the original BOM.
The NIS Kit includes our industry leading proprietary bi-axial wound cable assembly from the original BOM Brake Bias Adjusting System.
WHAT MAKES BRAKEOMETER® REVOLUTIONARY?
- Patented technology and upgraded design—racing’s most robust numerical brake bias adjustment system, and the only dial with U.S. Patents
- Durable stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction—prevents erosion or damage from heat, chemicals or solvents
- Maintenance-free operation—anti-friction Teflon® coated mechanisms require no lubrication
- Solid grip, no slip, large knurled knob—adds confidence and ease of use at racing speeds
- Clear visibility at all times—can be mounted anywhere on the dashboard or in the cockpit for optimum viewing and reach
- Easy to change dial number orientation with adjustable reference points—allows you to select and set your own starting base point…in just minutes!
- Available in optional systems with custom dial faces for all race cars
Leave the guessing behind. Trade your old brake knob for a smart NEW BrakeOMeter® today.