- Numbered dial displays dependable information and reproducible brake bias settings
- Micrometer-like precision accurately adjusts brake bias. Provides 0.010” adjustment with a 3/8-24 thread bias shaft or 0.0125” adjustment with a 7/16-20 thread bias shaft.
- Large no-slip knurled knob clicks in place with each ¼ turn
- Easily replaces your existing brake knob in as little as 10 minutes
- Durable aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Patented technology and smart design
- Mounts facing the driver for easy viewing and to be within reach at all times
- The Full BrakeOMeter® 3-inch (76mm) Installation Package
Model A16 Complete Kit
- Contains everything you need for optimum setup and ultra performance
- Includes high-torque, extra-strength cables and housing, as well as all adapters, clamps, rivets, and both Rear-Front and Front-Rear decals
- Easy to read dial, numbered 0 to 16
- 3-inch (76mm) diameter dial offers custom installation for any race car with a brake bias pedal system
WHAT MAKES BRAKEOMETER® REVOLUTIONARY?
- Patented technology and upgraded design—racing’s most robust numerical brake bias adjustment system, and the only dial with U.S. Patents
- Durable stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction—prevents erosion or damage from heat, chemicals or solvents
- Maintenance-free operation—anti-friction Teflon® coated mechanisms require no lubrication
- Solid grip, no slip, large knurled knob—adds confidence and ease of use at racing speeds
- Clear visibility at all times—can be mounted anywhere on the dashboard or in the cockpit for optimum viewing and reach
- Easy to change dial number orientation with adjustable reference points—allows you to select and set your own starting base point…in just minutes!
- Available in optional systems with custom dial faces for all race cars
Leave the guessing behind. Trade your old brake knob for a smart NEW BrakeOMeter® today.