Based on the classically styled Bell M.8 Racing Helmet, the M.8 Carbon ups the game with an ultra-lightweight carbon shell alongside a pro-level lining and the M-signature large-eyeport. Designed for all racers looking for an advanced, lightweight, multi-purpose helmet with a wider field of vision that is perfect for eye-glass wearers. The carbon shell incorporates a superior ventilation system complete with manually closing air-intake vents.
|Rating:||FIA 8859-2015, Snell SA2020|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||SRV-8 (3mm)|
|Manufacturer:||1208A01, 1208A02, 1208A03, 1208A04, 1208A05, 1208A06, 1208A07, 1208A08|
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell.
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance.
- Large eyeport for enhanced visibility.
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed.
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio systems.
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices.
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet.
- Shield and pivot kit: SRV-8, SRV-1