Built for the entry-level racer, the Bell K1 Sport combines superior ventilation with modern styling at an affordable price. The lightweight composite shell features an excellent fit, comfortable interior and multiple ventilation options, making this helmet an excellent choice for both the seasoned pro and the beginning auto enthusiast.
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield/Pivot Style:||287 SRV, SRV-1|
|Manufacturer:||1420A41, 1420A42, 1420A43, 1420A44, 1420A45, 1420A46, 1420A51, 1420A52, 1420A53, 1420A54, 1420A55, 1420A56, 1420A61, 1420A62, 1420A63, 1420A64, 1420A65, 1420A66, A420A71, A420A72, A420A73, A420A74, A420A75, A420A76|
- Lightweight composite shell.
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance.
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed.
- Superior ventilation with direct flow chin bar vents, forehead vents, and top vents.
- Air Intake, rear spoiler, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys available separately.
- Forced air attachments available separately for use with external cooling systems.
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices.
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet.
- Shield and pivot kit: 287 SRV, SRV-1