Bell’s GP3 Sport combines traditional F1 styling with a lightweight carbon composite shell to create a high performing helmet for open wheel, formula racers and karters. Leading edge aerodynamic performance features excellent ventilation and a dual-screen anti-fog (DSAF) shield for clear vision in all condition.
|Rating:||FIA 8859-2015, Snell SA2020|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield/Pivot Style:||SE03, SV (SE03/SE05)|
|Manufacturer:||1417A21, 1417A22, 1417A23, 1417A24, 1417A51, 1417A52, 1417A53, 1417A54|
- Lightweight composite shell.
- Advanced multi-density, multi-piece liner to maximize energy absorption and impact performance.
- Optical grade injection molded Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) visor for anti-fog control and superior visibility.
- Versatile ventilation system featuring lower front chin bar ventilation and upper manual lever air intake vents that can be opened and closed.
- Front duckbill (chin spoiler) for improved aerodynamic performance and compatible with Bell’s rear spoilers, top gurney, and chin bar gurneys (available separately) for enhanced stability at high speeds.
- Integrated channels in face piece offer multiple options to install drink tube and radio system.
- M6 terminals for FHR anchor attachment and homologated for use with approved head and neck devices.
- Synthetic rubber gasket seal to prevent dirt and water from entering the helmet.
- Shield and pivot kit: SE03, SV(SE03/SE05)