The next generation of the APEX Pro Track Coach takes and improves on all of the abilities of the original. Helping drivers learn to drive the car at the limit of the tire’s grip, the Gen 2 benefits all drivers from the racer, track day driver, to the autocrosser. Think of it as a Grip Gauge that shows you where extra grip is being left on the table. If you are looking to drive faster, visualize the available grip, and win races, APEX Pro is for you!
A 9-axis inertial measurement unit coupled with a 10 hertz GPS and machine learning software creates an extremely powerful device that uses your driving to model the tires’ limits. No base line data is required. The APEX Pro team has poured over hundreds of hours of testing to create software that can accurately model vehicles of all types, with drivers of varying skill levels, as they drive. The APEX App controls the device and runs on any Apple device using iOS 12 or newer software. It allows for powerful and intuitive analysis, data sharing, Crew View Streaming, and an awesome community of users.
Gen II Features:
- Smoother more precise data (Satellite map and Data graphs)
- Easier interpretation of APEX Coaching model (100% APEX Score is possible!
- Predictive Timing display option on the APEX LED’s
- Battery indicator light on the unit (Green = fully charged)
- Lower profile design
- Increased battery life (6+ hours)
How do these New features benefit you?
- Easier to interpret Real Time Display model (no more red lights on the straights if you get a good exit!)
- Predictive on LED’s makes it super simple to see if you are trending faster or slower than your best lap so far!
- Lower profile means it takes up even less space on the dash so your vision is not obstructed!
- You now know if your APEX Pro unit is being charged when you plug it in, and you know it’s fully charged!
- Telemetry is perfect for track side instruction and endurance racing!